Apple Crisp (microwave)
¾ t. lemon juice
1 T. margarine
2 T. brown sugar
1 T. flour
¼ t. cinnamon
1. Peel and core the apple.
2. Slice the apples into a cereal bowl.
3. Sprinkle lemon juice over the apples
4. Measure margarine into the bowl on top of apples.
5. Microwave on high power for 20 seconds until margarine is melted. COVER with a paper towel
6. Add brown sugar, oatmeal, flour and cinnamon to the apple and margarine mix. Stir ingredients together until crumbly.
7. Microwave on high power for 2 minutes. Stir at 1 minute.